Building and Inspiring the Life Sciences Talent and Workforce Pipeline
These organizations have offered internships. Appearing here does not guarantee there are positions available at that time.
- National Cancer Institute internship for high school seniors
- NIH High School Summer Internship Programs
- NSF Pathways Program
- Army Educational Outreach Program (AEOP)
- In collaboration with universities and the U.S. Army Research Laboratories and Centers, the AEOP offers summer apprenticeships for high school students across the country, including multiple sites in Maryland: Johns Hopkins University, Morgan State University, US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), US Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense (USAMRICD), Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR), and others.
Undergraduate and Graduate
- Organizations may include National Institutes of Health (NIH) -Rockville, Bethesda; Department of Agriculture (USDA) – Beltsville; Department of Defense (DoD)-Silver Spring, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Bethesda, Edgewood, Gunpowder; Food and Drug Administration (FDA) – College Park, Silver Spring
- NIH Summer Internship Program in Biomedical Research (SIP)
- Army Educational Outreach Program (AEOP) offers several programs
- Undergraduate Research Apprenticeship Program (URAP)