Offered Salary 0
Performs cGMP compliance-based services (commissioning, qualification, validation, consulting, etc.) as developed and defined in project agreements with IPS’ clients. Follows IPS and client standards and requirements, overall good industry practices for C/Q/V services and regulatory requirements. May also perform standalone commissioning services for non-FDA regulated clients.
KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write C/Q/V documents following established standards and templates, including but not limited to the following:
- Commissioning Forms
- C/Q/V Protocols and Summary Reports
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Impact Assessments
- Specifications (URS/FRS/DDS)
- Perform field/site activities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Attend and witness FATs and SATs as a representative of IPS clients.
- Execution of commissioning forms and witnessing of vendor start-up and testing.
- Execution of C/Q/V protocols.
- Walkdown and verification of system drawings (P&IDs, as-builts, etc.)
- Compile data and prepare reports for completed C/Q/V activities including ETOPs, protocol data packages, etc.
- Assist in deviation investigation and resolution of problems and issues encountered during field execution activities.
- Work with the Project Delivery department or CM for start-up and vendor testing. Witness and troubleshoot as required.
- Primary responsibilities include C/Q/V of equipment and systems, including CSV and automation, supporting pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
- Read, understand and utilize the IPS Best Practices and SOPs for delivery of compliance services
- Perform work to meet IPS budget requirements and quality standards. Provide consistent, complete, and timely feedback and reports to IPS project leaders, project managers, or management, of project status and issues, as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.