The Project Manager will assist the Project Director and or Senior Project Manager in the planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned construction projects as well as achieve their respective management objectives.
KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Senior Project Manager in coordinating all contractual requirements, design drawings, and project specifications that include, but not limited to:
- Primary Management of and interface with Subcontractors and Vendors
- Project Coordination
- Procurement of sub-contract and purchase orders
- Construction Billings & Cash Flow Projects
- Implement robust Progress Measurement/ Earned Value methods in conjunction with Project Services member.
- Project Schedule Analysis and Updates
- Meeting Minutes and Documentation
- Project Monthly Report Generation
- Change Management Reports
- Application for Payment Verification
- Contract Administration
- Punch-List Management
- Warranty Review
- As-Built Document
- Coordinates resources to achieve project goals.
- Manages client interaction on assigned projects and promotes positive relationships.
- Generation of project scopes of work and communicates to project team.
- Maintains project schedules. Works closely with Construction Manager and Site Superintendent to monitor performance against target schedule and implement corrective actions against nonconformances.
- Monitors and reports project costs, including values committed, forecast to commit, allowances for growth, and actually expended. Works closely with Construction Manager and Superintendents to ensure that field events, conditions, exceptions, and issues are fully reflected in cost reports.
- Works with Project Services to manage project costs and exposures.
- Assist with oversite of site safety for assigned projects and coordinates with Construction Manager, Superintendents and safety resources, including subconsultants, to establish site safety program, monitor site safety and correct nonconformance.
- Other duties as assigned