- This event has passed.
JA Inspire Virtual: November 16, 17, 18
Nov 16, 2021 - Nov 18, 2021
JA Inspire Virtual is a one-of-a-kind career exploration experience that helps students plan for the future and understand essential skills needed to increase their future employment prospects. Using an interactive online platform, JA Inspire Virtual will connect over 10,000 middle and high school students to companies and industries across Maryland. The program fosters student interaction with industry professionals at every level, exposing students to high-demand careers in the region and the post-secondary education pathways needed to attain them. The goal for the program is to offer an interactive, immersive experience that will showcase potential career pathways at companies or industries at large.
- JA Inspire, in partnership with the Maryland Department of Commerce are seeking life sciences companies to participate in a live virtual webinar featuring breadth of the industry careers on November 17, 2:00 – 2:30 p.m. We are looking for volunteers to submit a short video of your company’s employee performing day-to-day tasks and commit a representative to a 15 minute chat with students during the slot above answering questions. As a benefit, your company will receive a complimentary virtual booth that will be accessible to students, teachers, and parents for 6 months after the event. Don’t miss this opportunity to highlight your company and engage the next generation in industry careers!
Contact: Ulyana Desiderio, email@example.com
- JA Inspire is seeking biotech, medtech and life sciences companies that are interested in launching the next generation of students into their future career pathways.
Sponsors will receive dedicated exhibitor space to create this interactive booth. vFairs offers a variety of features to encourage interaction and engagement. You can upload images, brochures, data sheets, and play videos to bring your booth to life. A panel discussion and/or fireside chat are both great ways to expose students to content in a highly engaging way. You can upload these videos directly to your booth. Other ideas include:
- “A day in the life of a _______”
- Q&A session with different careers that exist at your company
- Information about internships, apprenticeships, or scholarships that you offer
- Record employees in action as they go about their day-to-day responsibilities
- Film a cool activity that demonstrates what your company does
- Take a tour of your office and include footage of your work environment
Contact: Mandy Snyder, firstname.lastname@example.org